-Now is the time to finalize plans for your spring or summer wedding. The big day is only months away and the team at All About Events, the San Luis Obispo wedding rental company, knows from experience the time is going to fly by very quickly.
Here are some tips to help the next few months leading into a spring or summer wedding go smoothly:
- Double-check the planning list and take care of outstanding items.
- Flag the calendar to mail invitations at least eight weeks before the big day.
- Confirm reservations for the venue, wedding officiant, and caterer.
- Make lodging reservations for the wedding party and guests.
- Get on the florist’s schedule.
- Confirm the details of contracts and agreements.
- Shop for a wedding dress and the attendants’ dresses.
- Reserve tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen.
- Make reservations for the honeymoon.
- Make an appointment with the San Luis Obispo wedding rental company to choose and reserve furnishings, tents, seating, China, tableware, linens, and serving ware.
Before meeting with the team at All About Events, make a list of the needed wedding rental items. Include the following:
- A portable dance floor if the venue cannot accommodate dancing at the reception.
- Tables and chairs for the number of guests.
- Dining ware, including China, water and wine glasses, tableware, linens, and serving ware to accommodate all the guests.
- A stage for the DJ or band.
- Tents for the wedding, the reception, or food service.
- Lighting and climate control.
One of the planning coordinators from All About Events will review the list, ask some important questions and help you determine exactly what is needed.
Whether you’ve been working on wedding plans for a year, or have recently married and are planning a reception, All About Events is the wedding rental service to consult for some of the final touches for an elegantly planned event. The experience coordinators can recommend the final details that bring the entire event together with perfection.
All About Events is the trusted source for wedding rentals in San Luis Obispo County and the Central Coast. The award-winning team works closely with wedding coordinators, caterers, event planners, businesses, and individuals to ensure exceptional customer service.
With an extensive inventory of unique tables, chairs, tents, and wedding inventory, and a professional staff that is eager to assist, any event is going to be a great success.
All About Events
2212 Golden Hill Rd,
Paso Robles, CA 93446